vrijdag 18 mei 2012

Previous projects

Before I started this blog I had already completed quite a few projects. I made them available on this blog through static pages (see top of page). Every project I'll complete will get it's own page next to them.
Here is a small overview of my past projects:

  • X-Break
    First game I ever got to finish. It's a breakout clone boasting new graphics and some more features.
     
  • Chest Crusher
    This game was the result of me diving into Box2D (a physics library). Due to my outstanding creativity it ended up like an Angry Birds clone. Not a literal clone, but the core gameplay is the same as in Angry Birds.
     
  • Damn Asteroids!
    My first game made in a language other than C++: Python! I used  the Cocos2D framework (which is built on top of Pyglet). This allowed for insanely fast development, the game was completed in less than a week.
     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten